Easy to mix by paste-paste type.
Working time of 1.5 minutes after start of mixing.
Setting time of 4 minutes after start of mixing.
Especially suitable for use on patients with sensitivity to engenol.
- Use NETC at ambient temperature of 18℃~23℃(64℉~73℉) and relative humidity of 45~55%
- Dispense two equal lengths of base and catalyst paste on mixing pad.
- Close the tube immediately after use.
- Use a spatula to thoroughly mix the base and catalyst for 20~30 seconds.
- Insert paste into temporary crown or bridge and seat onto the prepared dry tooth.
- Allow to set (4 minutes after start of mixing) and trim excess.